The Change Management & Communication Sr. Specialist provides change management and communication support for the Supply Chain Procure-to-Pay initiative. This position supports the planning, creation, and delivery of change materials based on stakeholder impacts and change execution plans.
This position is based in Philadelphia, PA and reports into the Director of Change Management & Organizational Effectiveness
Duties & Responsibilities
• Identify change and behavior impacts to stakeholders and translate those needs into a change execution plan.
• Execute, and deploy change management and communication strategy and key messaging
• Create marketing and communication materials that focus on accelerating stakeholder adoption.
• Develop communication collateral, including, but not limited to, email messaging, website design and build, briefings, flyers, newsletters, and social media messaging.
• Identify and maintain relationships with content SMEs
• Manage review cycles for all communications and collateral materials
• Ability to identify new communication needs and stay abreast of communication trends for various stakeholder audiences
• Utilize and manage various communication channels to effectively reach audiences across the organization
• Execute and drive adherence to project timelines to meet defined goals.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, Organizational Effectiveness or related field
• Minimum 1-3 years demonstrated experience in executive communication writing
• Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Suite and website development
• Effective organizational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills
• Project and time management skills
• Organized and detail-oriented with the ability to work independently and as a team member
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and independently, meet deadlines and escalate appropriately to management.
Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet.
At Aramark, we believe that every employee should enjoy equal employment opportunity and be free to participate in all aspects of the company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender, pregnancy, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military status, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by applicable law.
The people of Aramark proudly serve millions of guests every day through food, facilities, and uniform services in 19 countries around the world. Rooted in service and united by our purpose, we strive to do great things for each other, our partners, our communities, and our planet. We believe a career should develop your talents, fuel your passions, and empower your professional growth. So, no matter what you're pursuing - a new challenge, a sense of belonging, or just a great place to work - our focus is helping you reach your full potential. Learn more about working here at ~~~ or connect with us on Facebook , Instagram and Twitter .
Aramark is an EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Aramark will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance ordinance.