• Copywriter (Santa Monica, CA)

    Cornerstone onDemandSanta Monica, CA 90407

    Job #920734811

  • The perfect candidate will have a passion for storytelling and who can write about HR business software in innovative and exciting new ways! This is a highly creative and collaborative role in which you will work closely with the Design and Marketing Teams.

    Writing is the nuts and bolts of this job; it's what you will be doing with 80% of your time. The other 20% you will be thinking conceptually and work with our video team to bring creative script concepts to life. If you love telling stories, then this is the perfect role for you!

    In this role you will...

    • Help with brainstorming, concepting, and creating various marketing campaigns

    • Help develop, document, and maintain brand messaging and tone

    • Inform and contribute to creative problem solving throughout the entire company

    • Write copy for print collateral, online ads, emails, event invites, and our marketing website

    • Work with product marketers to refine messaging and extract benefits from lists of features

    • Write CTAs that incite people to click on them

    • Assist with copy and creative thinking for various social media channels

    • Drive engagement through in-app messaging and onboarding copy

    • Help other departments with written communications

    • ...and being the rockstar you are, be willing to take on additional responsibilities as needed

    You've got what it takes if you have...

    • Bachelor's degree in Marketing, communications or equivalent work experience

    • 3+ years of experience as a copywriter or a related role

    • Exceptional communication skills

    • Expert understanding of writing mechanics and English Grammar

    • Familiarity with trends and styles in all aspects of writing for the internet

    Extra dose of awesome if you have...

    • B2B experience

    • In-house copywriting experience

    Equal Employment Opportunity has been, and will continue to be, a fundamental commitment at Cornerstone OnDemand. All qualified applicants are given consideration regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other protected class as provided in applicable Federal, State, or Local fair employment laws. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please contact us at ~~~

    Updated 06/18/2019

  • You Can Also Try Searching