It's a new era in consumer marketing. BlueSoho, a division of Quad/Graphics, helps our clients meet the challenge. As an integrated marketing and technology firm, the BlueSoho team helps customers connect their print content across mobile, digital, video, social media and other marketing channels. Our full suite of services is designed to deliver high-impact brand experiences.
Are you passionate about concept and design? Are you a brand guardian that can develop new creative ideas and execute them across print and digital channels? BlueSoHo, a communications firm serving premier brands, seeks an experienced, versatile Senior Art Director to work to on-site at Cabela's in Sidney, NE. The right candidate will have a strong design background in branding, creative concept development, retail print design and layout, with the production skills to execute their ideas. This person will be responsible for understanding the client's strategies and program goals and will display a high degree of creativity utilizing industry trends and visual design skills.
- Collaborate with creative team members to concept and execute creative that is in alignment with the client's brand marketing, and promotes their brand and sales objectives
- Participate in client strategy, planning and concept presentation meetings as required
- Direct design and production team members to achieve consistent brand communication through all touchpoints
- Compose and produce graphics for print projects including catalog, retail circular and collateral
- Proactively guide enhanced brand execution through effective communication and conceptual development
- Establish a strong understanding of our client's products and their positioning in the marketplace as well as their business and industry as a whole
- Effectively communicate to resolve any issues related to creative execution
- Communicate effectively with client's Marketing, Creative and Merchandising leaders
- Work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines within established budgets
Additional Company Information
- Degree in design or related field
- 5-10 years of experience designing for retail inserts, catalogs, collateral and more. Knowledge of all steps required for the print process and an understanding of production methods to ensure designs can be produced for print delivery
- Proficiency in all Mac-based, industry-standard software programs including, but not limited to, InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Some knowledge of the Windows platform is also required
- Deep understanding of branding, marketing, advertising, and strategies within those disciplines
- High-level expertise in constructing clean, layered files, and knowledge of creating and working with templates and style sheets
- Possesses exceptional typographic and clear, concise solution-based design skill
- Proactive, appropriate and timely communication skills across department, agency and clients
- Allocates time efficiently to the most important issues and completes work in a timely fashion
- Holds high regard for personal performance and professional accountability
- Adapts as needed to clients' needs, feedback and critiques
- Can adjust and streamline priorities within multiple assignments to ensure all goals and objects are met or exceeded
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Job Title: Senior Art Director Business: BlueSoho Location: Sidney, NE Job Type: Design / Creative Job Schedule: Full time (FT) Requisition Number: 4262 Share this job:
I found this job at WorkAtQuad.com and I think you'd like it!
Ready to work at Quad? Apply Now
Benefits to Take Better Care We strive to take care of employees and recognize hard work by offering benefits that provide for employees' needs - both current and yet-to-come. Learn more about our benefits
A Culture for Can-Do People We're the smallest big company you will ever encounter, and we're serious about living by our company values to maintain an environment where employees are empowered to work hard, move up and stand proud. Meet our employees
Global Opportunities Quad's operations span the globe as do our opportunities. Learn more about our footprint
Learn a Business. Launch a Career. Are you a college graduate looking to find your fit? Our Corporate Training Program gives individuals 18 months to three years or more to participate in on-the-job training assignments companywide. Find out if the program is right for you
Quad/Graphics is a leading print and marketing services provider focused on helping brand owners market their products, services and content more efficiently and effectively across media channels. The company has approximately 22,500 full-time employees across North America, South America and Europe with 161 facilities locations in 17 countries. With a consultative approach, worldwide capabilities, leading-edge technology and single-source simplicity, Quad/Graphics creates value for its clients be helping them perform better in today's rapidly changing world through the integration of print products with complementary services to improve efficiencies, reduce costs, create engagement, lift response and increase revenue.